Lcd interfacing with Atmega16 C code – Proteus and Codevision
LCD interfacing with Atmega16 is thought to be a very complex task as this involves a bit of coding and wire connections that may cause difficulty in correctly getting the LCD to work. A little error in connections can result in a lot of time wasting in debugging. A lot easier is to interface LCD with Arduino as it allows simple code to be uploaded to arduino board.
Most popular LCD size is 16×2 while other sizes are also available depending upon you requirement. 16×2 LCD has 16 pins mong which there are 8 data pins from D0 to D7. Other pins include power pins, read/wrtie pin, enable pin etc.
After watching this tutorial, I can guarantee that you will be able to interface LCD with Atmega 16 in the very first go!
Lcd interfacing with Atmega16 C code – Proteus and Codevision watch below video:
This article brings an easy to understand, short and precise tutorial. Learn about Interfacing 16 x 2 alphanumeric LCD with ATMEGA 16.
What you will learn:
- lcd interfacing with atmega16 c code
- lcd interfacing with atmega32
- lcd interfacing with atmega16 in proteus
You may like Interfacing HEX keypad with Atmega16.
Lcd interfacing with Atmega16 C code – Proteus and Codevision Tutorial
- The tutorial is one of the series of several Atmega16 tutorials.
- Learn to be proficient in using Lcd in few minutes. I kept this video short, precise and easy.
- Learn more about microcontrollers atThis video shows how to connect a 16 x 2 LCD with ATMEL AVR ATMEGA 16 Microcontroller.
- The circuit is made and simulated in PROTEUS and the code is written and compiled in CodeVision AVR.
- Let me know what you think by writing in commenting section.
- Watch the video below to learn step by step interfacing of LCD.
You searched for:
- Lcd interfacing with Atmega16 C code – Proteus and Codevision